Woman injured in City Avenue crash in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - April 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman suffered a broken arm and head injuries when the car she was in collided with another vehicle on City Avenue in Philadelphia's Wynnefield section early Monday.
The accident happened around 4:00 a.m. at the intersection of City Avenue and Monument Avenue.
The 49-year-old woman was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
There is no word on other injuries.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 8 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 21 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 25 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 50 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad