Woman injured in City Avenue crash in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - April 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman suffered a broken arm and head injuries when the car she was in collided with another vehicle on City Avenue in Philadelphia's Wynnefield section early Monday.
The accident happened around 4:00 a.m. at the intersection of City Avenue and Monument Avenue.
The 49-year-old woman was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
There is no word on other injuries.
philadelphia, wynnefield, accident, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos