Former high school dean held in sexual assault of student, 17, in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - April 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A preliminary hearing Monday determined that a former dean of Northeast High School will be held for trial.
The Philadelphia District Attorney's office says 56-year-old Mark Williams sexually assaulted a 17-year-old student at the school.
Williams has been charged with Institutional Sexual Assault of a Student, Unlawful Contact with a Minor, Corruption of a Minor, Endangering the Welfare of a Child and Interference with the Custody of a Child.
The case is still under investigation, and anyone with information on Mark Williams is asked to call the Philadelphia Police Special Victims Unit at 215-685-3251.
philadelphia, child sex assault, northeast philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 12 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 42 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 40 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 45 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber