Mid-County to Lansdale on NE Extension to be closed Sunday
LANSDALE, Pa. - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 20-mile section of the Pennsylvania Turnpike's Northeast Extension will be closed for about six hours Sunday while workers do bridge work.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission says the closure will begin at 12:01 a.m. Sunday and remain in effect until 6 a.m. The toll highway will be closed between the Mid-County exit and the Lansdale exit.
Traffic will be detoured and turnpike personnel will be positioned at the interchanges to direct motorists.
pennsylvania turnpike, montgomery county, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 23 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 28 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 16 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 56 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber