Mid-County to Lansdale on NE Extension to be closed Sunday
LANSDALE, Pa. - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 20-mile section of the Pennsylvania Turnpike's Northeast Extension will be closed for about six hours Sunday while workers do bridge work.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission says the closure will begin at 12:01 a.m. Sunday and remain in effect until 6 a.m. The toll highway will be closed between the Mid-County exit and the Lansdale exit.
Traffic will be detoured and turnpike personnel will be positioned at the interchanges to direct motorists.
pennsylvania turnpike, montgomery county, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 8 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed