1 injured in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of a shooting in West Philadelphia.
Gunfire erupted around 4:35 p.m. at 63rd and Arch streets.
The victim was shot in the upper body.
Medics transported the victim to an area hospital.
There is no word on what prompted the gunfire.
No arrests have been made, but the suspect was last seen running south from the shooting scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ