1 injured in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of a shooting in West Philadelphia.
Gunfire erupted around 4:35 p.m. at 63rd and Arch streets.
The victim was shot in the upper body.
Medics transported the victim to an area hospital.
There is no word on what prompted the gunfire.
No arrests have been made, but the suspect was last seen running south from the shooting scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 10 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
20 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos