1 injured in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of a shooting in West Philadelphia.
Gunfire erupted around 4:35 p.m. at 63rd and Arch streets.
The victim was shot in the upper body.
Medics transported the victim to an area hospital.
There is no word on what prompted the gunfire.
No arrests have been made, but the suspect was last seen running south from the shooting scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 37 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 26 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 39 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 31 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
39 min ago