1 injured in West Philadelphia shooting
WEST PHILADELPHIA - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are on the scene of a shooting in West Philadelphia.
Gunfire erupted around 4:35 p.m. at 63rd and Arch streets.
The victim was shot in the upper body.
Medics transported the victim to an area hospital.
There is no word on what prompted the gunfire.
No arrests have been made, but the suspect was last seen running south from the shooting scene.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 35 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber