Bail reduced for mom of children found in Ewing Twp. storage unit
EWING, N.J. - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A judge reduced bail Tuesday for the New Jersey mother arrested after her two children were found living in a Ewing Township storage unit.
The bail hearing for 27-year-old Sheena Johnson was held via video conference in Trenton this morning.
She faces two counts of child endangerment.
Bail is now set at $50,000.
The judge also ordered Johnson to undergo a mental evaluation.
new jersey, mercer county, children, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 27 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region 42 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad 37 min ago
- Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
37 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
42 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
27 min ago