31-year-old man shot dead in Chester
CHESTER, Pa. - May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 31-year-old man was shot and killed in Chester, Pennsylvania ealry Wednesday morning.
Shots were fired around 12:30 a.m. on the 1000 block of Beverly Lane.
Police arrived to find a man yelling for help from porch. They then discovered a man suffering from gunshot wounds to his chest.
The victim died before the paramedics arrived and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
He has been identified but his name is being withheld until family members are notified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Chester Police Detective Charles Bothwell at 610-447-8430 or CID Detective Robert Fuss at 610 891-4707.
chester, shooting, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos