Toddler found wandering reunited with mother in Kensington
KENSINGTON - May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A toddler found wandering in the Kensington section of Philadelphia Wednesday morning has been reunited with her mother.
Philadelphia police say the mother was allowed to take the child home sometime before 10:45 a.m.
No charges were filed.
The search for the child's parents began after 9:00 a.m., when police were called to the intersection of Tulip Street and East Sergeant Street.
That's where they found the little girl walking alone and half-dressed.
There was no immediate word how or why she became separated from her parents.
philadelphia, kensington, missing children, local/state
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 23 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
33 min ago