Water line repairs block traffic on Route 30 in Lindenwold, N.J.
LINDENWOLD, N.J. - May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Utility crews were on the scene of a broken customer service line that was leaking water Wednesday morning in Camden County.
Chopper 6 HD was over Route 30 at Linden Avenue in Lindenwold.
Crews had the center lanes of Route 30 blocked off while they worked to fix the leak, which sent hundreds of gallons of water into the street overnight.
The line was repaired before noon.
new jersey, water main break, camden county, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ