Police: Bethlehem man caught sexually abusing child, 4
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - May 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Bethlehem man has been charged with sexually assaulting a child, and police say they caught him in the act.
Donald Pembleton is accused of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old child in the backyard of a home on Thomas Street on Friday.
Pembleton, 56, is being held on $75,000 bail.
Police are now looking for other potential victims.
Anyone with information about Pembleton should contact Bethlehem Police.
pennsylvania, bethlehem, child sex assault, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 50 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 11 min ago
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
50 min ago