Dentist license suspended for cameras in bathroom
NEWARK, N.J. - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials have temporarily suspended the license of a central New Jersey dentist who is accused of installing cameras in his office bathroom.
The state Board of Dentistry says Dr. Scott Meltzer denies the allegations, but agreed to the suspension pending the outcome of the criminal case.
Meltzer was arrested April 10 at his office in Howell and is charged with five counts of invasion of privacy.
The state says patients and staff used the bathroom.
new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 57 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
14 min ago