Armed man robs Morrisville, Pa. bank
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County officials are investigating an armed bank robbery in Morrisville.
The robbery occurred at the PNC Bank at 301 West Trenton Avenue on Thursday.
Police say the suspect entered the bank around 3:40 p.m. carrying a smallish silver revolver, approached the teller, and demanded money.
After obtaining an undisclosed amount of money, he fled on foot.
The suspect was last seen heading east on West Trenton Avenue.
Police describe the suspect as a black male, mid-20s, approximately 5'11, medium build, medium to dark complexion, wearing jeans, a black hooded sweatshirt, and possibly a scarf or shirt over his face
No injuries have been reported.
Anyone with information should call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or Falls Township PD at 215-949-9111
pennsylvania, bucks county, bank robbery, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 28 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 13 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 10 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
45 min ago