Armed man robs Morrisville, Pa. bank
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - May 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County officials are investigating an armed bank robbery in Morrisville.
The robbery occurred at the PNC Bank at 301 West Trenton Avenue on Thursday.
Police say the suspect entered the bank around 3:40 p.m. carrying a smallish silver revolver, approached the teller, and demanded money.
After obtaining an undisclosed amount of money, he fled on foot.
The suspect was last seen heading east on West Trenton Avenue.
Police describe the suspect as a black male, mid-20s, approximately 5'11, medium build, medium to dark complexion, wearing jeans, a black hooded sweatshirt, and possibly a scarf or shirt over his face
No injuries have been reported.
Anyone with information should call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or Falls Township PD at 215-949-9111
pennsylvania, bucks county, bank robbery, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish