Teen critical after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - May 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a teen was shot in the neck and shoulder in Southwest Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. near the 7300 block of Chelwynde Avenue.
Police say the 18-year-old male was taken to the hospital in critical but stable condition.
His name has not been released.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive in the incident.
teens, shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 50 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 40 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 11 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
40 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos