Police identify man robbed and shot dead in Olney
OLNEY - May 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Olney.
It happened at 11:45 p.m. Thursday in the 6000 block of Front Street.
Officers arrived to find 42-year-old Carlos Galloza of the 100 block of Rosemar Street shot in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Investigators say Galloza was shot by someone who robbed him.
So for there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, robbery, homicide, olney, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands