Police identify man robbed and shot dead in Olney
OLNEY - May 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a deadly shooting in Olney.
It happened at 11:45 p.m. Thursday in the 6000 block of Front Street.
Officers arrived to find 42-year-old Carlos Galloza of the 100 block of Rosemar Street shot in the head.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Investigators say Galloza was shot by someone who robbed him.
So for there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, robbery, homicide, olney, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1