2-alarm apartment fire in Reading
READING, Pa. - May 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a two alarm fire at an apartment building in Reading.
It happened around 1:30 Friday afternoon on the 200 block of South 5th Street.
When firefighters arrived, flames could be seen coming from the rear of the four story building.
Crews were able to bring the fire under control around 2:15 p.m.
No one was injured.
The cause for the blaze is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, reading, fire, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man