SEPTA announces service changes due to Blue Cross Broad St. Run
PHILADELPHIA - May 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- SEPTA has announced service adjustments due to the Blue Cross Broad Street Run on Sunday.
The transit agency says it is offering every registered runner a free ride on its Broad Street Line to the race's starting line at Broad and Somerville Streets.
In addition, special northbound express trains will run every 10 minutes from AT&T Station near the finish line from 5:35 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
And the following bus routes will be temporarily detoured from Broad Street from 8:00 till the end of the race: 3, 4, 7, 9, 12, 15 Shuttle, 16, 17, 21, 42, 23, 27, 29, 31, 32, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 43, 44, 48, 53, 54, 56, 60, 61, 64, 68, 75, 79, 124, 125, G, J, H, XH and R.
For more details, visit SEPTA's website.
philadelphia, broad street run, SEPTA, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle 28 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
28 min ago