Fire erupts while family sleeps in West Deptford
WEST DEPTFORD, N.J. - May 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire erupted inside a home in Gloucester County, New Jersey while a family was sleeping.
The fire was reported around 11:00 p.m. Friday in the unit block of Pelham Court in West Deptford.
Fire officials at the scene told Action News a smoke alarm in the attic alerted the two adults and two teenagers.
They escaped the home unharmed.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 26 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 21 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 30 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 14 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 20 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth 50 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
26 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
30 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
14 min ago