Police find shooting victim in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - May 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police found a man in a pool of blood after a shooting in West Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
It was around 1:50 a.m. when officers from the 19th district heard gunshots in the area of 53rd and Arch.
Upon arrival they found the victim on the ground.
The 24-year-old man was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
There was no immediate word on any arrests in this shooting.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 12 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 59 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 45 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 51 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply