Police find shooting victim in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - May 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police found a man in a pool of blood after a shooting in West Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
It was around 1:50 a.m. when officers from the 19th district heard gunshots in the area of 53rd and Arch.
Upon arrival they found the victim on the ground.
The 24-year-old man was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
There was no immediate word on any arrests in this shooting.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 9 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 23 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American U: lockdown lifted, suspect in custody 46 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 32 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash