Mays Landing man found dead in Atlantic City
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Mays Landing man was found shot dead on an Atlantic City street.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday afternoon on the 500 block of Indiana Avenue.
Authorities say 20-year-old William Clegg Jr. was found with multiple gunshot wounds.
Emergency responders tried to revive him but were unsuccessful and Clegg was later pronounced dead.
Police are still searching for a motive and a suspect.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office is working with the Atlantic City PD in the investigation.
new jersey, atlantic county, atlantic city, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police