Carbon monoxide scare at Bensalem supermarket
BENSALEM, Pa. - May 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews in Bucks County are investigating a carbon monoxide leak at a grocery store.
Fire officials arrived at the Giant supermarket on the 2700 block of Street Road in Bensalem late Sunday night.
Officials believe the gas leak is related to construction equipment on site.
Crews are ventilating the supermarket with fans.
No injuries have been reported.
bensalem, bucks county, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 35 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 21 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 23 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 33 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 24 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 26 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 13 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 32 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 34 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
26 min ago