2 people shot, hospitalized in Atlantic City
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two people are hospitalized after being shot in Atlantic City, New Jersey late Monday night.
The incident occurred around 11:00 p.m. at the Sea Breeze Club and Motel on the 3500 block of Pacific Avenue.
Police were responding to a report of shots fired in the parking lot area.
Two people were rushed to the hospital from the scene and so far, there is no word on their conditions.
Authorities are questioning several witnesses for information.
atlantic city, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos