1 injured in fast-moving house fire in Olney
OLNEY - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a fast-moving house fire in the Olney section of Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 2:00 a.m. on the 5200 block of North Marshall Street.
Officials say, heavy fire was showing from the 2nd floor when firefighters arrived.
Crews quickly got the blaze under control within fifteen minutes.
A woman was treated for smoke inhalation and is in stable condition, officials say.
Investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 35 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 15 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 31 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 33 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 29 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures