Man pistol whipped in Roxborough home invasion
ROXBOROUGH - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was hospitalized following a home invasion robbery in Philadelphia's Roxborough section overnight.
It was around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday when three to four men stormed a home on the 300 block of Ripka Street.
Police say a male homeowner was pistol whipped in the incident. His wife and 19-year-old son were also in the house at the time, but were not injured.
The suspects ran off with the victim's computer and cash.
The homeowner was taken to the hospital and received seven stitches.
No arrests have been made.
roxborough, philadelphia, home invasion, robbery, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos