School bus crashes through fence in Hamilton Twp.
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two students had to be checked out at the hospital after a school bus crashed through a fence in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The crash happened around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday near the intersection of South Clinton Avenue and Samuel Street.
Police say the bus was hit by another vehicle in the intersection. The driver lost control and went through a side yard fence and some bushes.
The students being checked out had just minor injuries.
The drivers were not hurt.
The view from the Action Cam showed the bus with heavy front-end damage.
new jersey, mercer county, school bus, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies