School bus crashes through fence in Hamilton Twp.
HAMILTON TWP., N.J. - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two students had to be checked out at the hospital after a school bus crashed through a fence in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The crash happened around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday near the intersection of South Clinton Avenue and Samuel Street.
Police say the bus was hit by another vehicle in the intersection. The driver lost control and went through a side yard fence and some bushes.
The students being checked out had just minor injuries.
The drivers were not hurt.
The view from the Action Cam showed the bus with heavy front-end damage.
new jersey, mercer county, school bus, accident, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 36 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 59 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg...
59 min ago
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
56 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
25 min ago