Ridley teacher accused of giving beer to students waives right to hearing
LIMA, Pa. - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware County teacher accused of giving students alcohol waived her right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday.
33-year-old Katherine Preusser, who is free on bail, is charged with corruption of minors for allegedly giving beer to two 17-year-olds.
Preusser has been suspended as an English teacher at Ridley High School.
She could lose her job.
The teens were stopped by Pennsylvania State troopers, who say they found open beer cans and marijuana in the car.
pennsylvania, delaware county, alcohol, school, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 19 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 36 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 52 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 29 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm