1 seriously hurt in Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
SALFORD TWP., Pa. - May 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police are investigating an accident on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in Montgomery County.
The crash happened just after 8:00 p.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes at mile marker 36.4 in Salford Township.
Police say the driver of a vehicle lost control and went off the roadway.
One person was taken to Abington Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
Two others did not require hospitalization.
montgomery county, pa turnpike, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 10 min ago
- Temps Soar