Teen missing from New Jersey military base, Brittany Snodgrass, found safe
TRENTON, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenage girl who was reported missing from a New Jersey military base has been found safe.
Officials at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst say 13-year-old Brittany Snodgrass was last seen around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday as she exited a school bus on Ash Street.
She hadn't been seen when authorities put out an alert for her on Wednesday night.
Then, at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, she was located by New Jersey State Police troopers near the Red Lion State Police barracks.
No other details were immediately available.
new jersey, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies