Teen missing from New Jersey military base, Brittany Snodgrass, found safe
TRENTON, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenage girl who was reported missing from a New Jersey military base has been found safe.
Officials at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst say 13-year-old Brittany Snodgrass was last seen around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday as she exited a school bus on Ash Street.
She hadn't been seen when authorities put out an alert for her on Wednesday night.
Then, at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, she was located by New Jersey State Police troopers near the Red Lion State Police barracks.
No other details were immediately available.
new jersey, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 5 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 11 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
5 min ago