Teen missing from New Jersey military base, Brittany Snodgrass, found safe
TRENTON, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenage girl who was reported missing from a New Jersey military base has been found safe.
Officials at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst say 13-year-old Brittany Snodgrass was last seen around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday as she exited a school bus on Ash Street.
She hadn't been seen when authorities put out an alert for her on Wednesday night.
Then, at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, she was located by New Jersey State Police troopers near the Red Lion State Police barracks.
No other details were immediately available.
new jersey, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 19 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 37 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed