Man shot in the head, dies on Camden street
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head twice and killed on a Camden, New Jersey street early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 1100 block of Sheraton Street.
The unidentified man believed to be in his 40's was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating and so far, there is no word on any suspects or motive.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 41 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 10 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 13 min ago
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 35 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
10 min ago