Man shot in the head, dies on Camden street
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head twice and killed on a Camden, New Jersey street early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 1100 block of Sheraton Street.
The unidentified man believed to be in his 40's was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating and so far, there is no word on any suspects or motive.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 32 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 41 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 59 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos