Man shot in the head, dies on Camden street
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head twice and killed on a Camden, New Jersey street early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 1100 block of Sheraton Street.
The unidentified man believed to be in his 40's was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating and so far, there is no word on any suspects or motive.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos