Teen shot in the stomach in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 900 block of South Florence Street.
Police say, the teen was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive for the shooting.
teens, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures