Teen shot in the stomach in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 900 block of South Florence Street.
Police say, the teen was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive for the shooting.
teens, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 47 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 26 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 34 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 37 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
30 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
27 min ago