Teen shot in the stomach in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 900 block of South Florence Street.
Police say, the teen was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive for the shooting.
teens, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book