Teen shot in the stomach in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- An 18-year-old male is in critical condition after being shot in the stomach in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. on the 900 block of South Florence Street.
Police say, the teen was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive for the shooting.
teens, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in W. Phila. 1 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 10 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 36 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
49 min ago