Body of Diane Corado, missing since 2010, found near Camden creek
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- The body of a Bucks County woman who disappeared in 2010 has been located.
Action News has learned that investigators have positively identifed the body of Diane Corado.
Bucks County First Assistant District Attorney Michelle Henry said Corado's remains were found two weeks ago near the north branch of Newton Creek in Camden, New Jersey.
Corado disappeared nearly two and a half years ago after she was abducted from her home in Fairless Hills.
Her ex-boyfriend, Kenneth Patterson, was previously charged with her kidnapping and murder, even though investigators hadn't located her body.
Michelle Henry told Action News investigators found Corado's body after conversations with Patterson.
Patterson remains jailed in Bucks County awaiting trial.
His next court hearing is set for early July.
pennsylvania, missing person, body found, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 23 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
23 min ago