Body of Diane Corado, missing since 2010, found near Camden creek
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- The body of a Bucks County woman who disappeared in 2010 has been located.
Action News has learned that investigators have positively identifed the body of Diane Corado.
Bucks County First Assistant District Attorney Michelle Henry said Corado's remains were found two weeks ago near the north branch of Newton Creek in Camden, New Jersey.
Corado disappeared nearly two and a half years ago after she was abducted from her home in Fairless Hills.
Her ex-boyfriend, Kenneth Patterson, was previously charged with her kidnapping and murder, even though investigators hadn't located her body.
Michelle Henry told Action News investigators found Corado's body after conversations with Patterson.
Patterson remains jailed in Bucks County awaiting trial.
His next court hearing is set for early July.
pennsylvania, missing person, body found, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash
- Snow today, heavy at times
34 min ago