Body of Diane Corado, missing since 2010, found near Camden creek
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- The body of a Bucks County woman who disappeared in 2010 has been located.
Action News has learned that investigators have positively identifed the body of Diane Corado.
Bucks County First Assistant District Attorney Michelle Henry said Corado's remains were found two weeks ago near the north branch of Newton Creek in Camden, New Jersey.
Corado disappeared nearly two and a half years ago after she was abducted from her home in Fairless Hills.
Her ex-boyfriend, Kenneth Patterson, was previously charged with her kidnapping and murder, even though investigators hadn't located her body.
Michelle Henry told Action News investigators found Corado's body after conversations with Patterson.
Patterson remains jailed in Bucks County awaiting trial.
His next court hearing is set for early July.
pennsylvania, missing person, body found, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs