Allentown police: Strip club fire was arson
ALLENTO0WN, Pa. - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a fire at a strip club in southeastern Pennsylvania was intentionally set.
Allentown police tell WFMZ-TV that Scoobies Gentleman's Club has been closed voluntarily for about six weeks.
The club has been the site of several curfew violations for staying open past midnight and a fatal shooting occurred outside Jan. 26.
The fire early Monday, which caused about $30,000, is the latest incident at the club.
And now police say that was a crime, too.
Police aren't saying how the fire was set, and they've yet to name any suspects.
Information from: WFMZ-TV
allentown, fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
59 min ago