Allentown police: Strip club fire was arson
ALLENTO0WN, Pa. - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a fire at a strip club in southeastern Pennsylvania was intentionally set.
Allentown police tell WFMZ-TV that Scoobies Gentleman's Club has been closed voluntarily for about six weeks.
The club has been the site of several curfew violations for staying open past midnight and a fatal shooting occurred outside Jan. 26.
The fire early Monday, which caused about $30,000, is the latest incident at the club.
And now police say that was a crime, too.
Police aren't saying how the fire was set, and they've yet to name any suspects.
Information from: WFMZ-TV
allentown, fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 44 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 28 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 36 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
42 min ago