Allentown police: Strip club fire was arson
ALLENTO0WN, Pa. - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a fire at a strip club in southeastern Pennsylvania was intentionally set.
Allentown police tell WFMZ-TV that Scoobies Gentleman's Club has been closed voluntarily for about six weeks.
The club has been the site of several curfew violations for staying open past midnight and a fatal shooting occurred outside Jan. 26.
The fire early Monday, which caused about $30,000, is the latest incident at the club.
And now police say that was a crime, too.
Police aren't saying how the fire was set, and they've yet to name any suspects.
Information from: WFMZ-TV
allentown, fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 55 min ago
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 21 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
30 min ago