Allentown police: Strip club fire was arson
ALLENTO0WN, Pa. - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a fire at a strip club in southeastern Pennsylvania was intentionally set.
Allentown police tell WFMZ-TV that Scoobies Gentleman's Club has been closed voluntarily for about six weeks.
The club has been the site of several curfew violations for staying open past midnight and a fatal shooting occurred outside Jan. 26.
The fire early Monday, which caused about $30,000, is the latest incident at the club.
And now police say that was a crime, too.
Police aren't saying how the fire was set, and they've yet to name any suspects.
Information from: WFMZ-TV
allentown, fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 14 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 9 min ago
- Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
9 min ago
- Waitress types "B" word on customer's receipt
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos