Allentown police: Strip club fire was arson
ALLENTO0WN, Pa. - May 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a fire at a strip club in southeastern Pennsylvania was intentionally set.
Allentown police tell WFMZ-TV that Scoobies Gentleman's Club has been closed voluntarily for about six weeks.
The club has been the site of several curfew violations for staying open past midnight and a fatal shooting occurred outside Jan. 26.
The fire early Monday, which caused about $30,000, is the latest incident at the club.
And now police say that was a crime, too.
Police aren't saying how the fire was set, and they've yet to name any suspects.
Information from: WFMZ-TV
allentown, fire, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ