2-alarm fire at Mantua, NJ recycling plant
MANTUA, N.J. - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Gloucester County fire crews battled a two alarm fire at a Mantua Township recycling plant.
The fire was reported around 3:30 p.m. Thursday at the Omni Recycling Plant on Lambs Road.
Officials say the fire broke out in a front end loader and spread into trash at the plant.
The fire was brought under control shortly before 4:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 3 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 35 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 3 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 3 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 3 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
3 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
3 min ago