Delaware man charged with 6th DUI
DOVER, Del. (AP) - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have charged a man with a 6th DUI.
Police say a trooper saw 32-year-old Takoi Morris of Dover driving while talking on a cellphone about 12:45 p.m. Thursday in Dover. Troopers say Morris was pulled over and the officer smelled alcohol.
Troopers say a computer check showed that Morris had been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol five times. He was arrested and ordered held on $11,000 secured bail.
delaware, DUI, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 29 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 55 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ