Delaware man charged with 6th DUI
DOVER, Del. (AP) - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have charged a man with a 6th DUI.
Police say a trooper saw 32-year-old Takoi Morris of Dover driving while talking on a cellphone about 12:45 p.m. Thursday in Dover. Troopers say Morris was pulled over and the officer smelled alcohol.
Troopers say a computer check showed that Morris had been convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol five times. He was arrested and ordered held on $11,000 secured bail.
delaware, DUI, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 26 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 41 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 26 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 21 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
41 min ago