Woman injured in house fire in Logan
LOGAN - May 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- One woman has been hospitalized following a house fire in Logan.
It broke out after 5:00 a.m. Friday at a home in the 4800 block of North Camac Street.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the second floor.
It took crews less than half an hour to get the upper hand.
A woman was taken to an area hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. She is expected to be okay.
Investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
philadelphia, fire, logan, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 26 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 34 min ago
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 16 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 24 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
26 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
24 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
16 min ago