Credit card thief caught on camera in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are trying to track down a credit card thief caught on camera.
Investigators say the man walked into the employee lounge of the Office Depot store on Concord Pike in Wilmington Wednesday at 5:45 p.m.
The man took a female employee's wallet from the lounge and walked out of the store with it.
He then tried to use the woman's credit card to buy electronics items at the Target store on Brandywine Parkway. The card was declined and the suspect left.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect in the surveillance pictures released Friday by police is asked to call Delaware State Police Troop 1 at 302-761-6677 extension 309.
Tips can also be submitted by using the Delaware State Police Mobile Crime Tip Application available at www.delaware.gov/apps.
Information can also be provided to Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
delaware, theft, wilmington, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 52 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
51 min ago