D.A.: Police shooting of Bucks Co. murder suspect justified
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - May 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Bucks County District Attorney said Friday that an investigation shows a Northampton Township police officer was justified in shooting a murder suspect last month.
Kenneth Philipp died in the April 18th exchange with police.
Police say a short time before the standoff Philipp shot and killed his ex-wife, Violeta Isackov, in her car on Bustleton Pike in Feasterville.
Isackov died in front of her 16-year-old daughter.
Police say Philipp had recently been released from prison.
Isackov had an order of protection against him.
shooting, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman; baby found 7 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 53 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 25 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
53 min ago
- Drug dealers targeted in Collingdale sweep
29 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV...
17 min ago