Ex-Delaware County principal pleads guilty in child porn case
MEDIA, Pa. - May 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former suburban Philadelphia public school principal is facing up to 10 years in prison in a child pornography case.
Troy Czukoski pleaded guilty Friday.
Prosecutors charged the 42-year-old in March, saying they found more than 150 pornographic images of children stored electronically at his Exton home.
Czukoski had been the principal of Springton Lake Middle School in Delaware County.
Authorities say they seized two flash drives and 48 CDs and DVDs in an Oct. 18 search.
Authorities say they searched a movie production company that sold DVDs and streaming videos online featuring boys and found that Czukoski had been a customer.
His lawyer didn't immediately return a call seeking comment Friday. Previously, the lawyer said Czukoski is an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse.
Sentencing has been set for Aug. 12.
school, pennsylvania, delaware county, child porn, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 27 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
27 min ago