Cocaine, weapons seized in Wilmington drug bust
WILMINGTON - May 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police seized cocaine, marijuana and several kinds of weapons during a drug bust in Wilmington.
On Friday, after a month long investigation, police executed a search warrant at a home on the 2200 block of North Pine Street.
While at the home, police say 22-year-old Josh Graham dropped a gun out of the window.
Graham, along with two other occupants inside - 29-year-old Dwight Johnson and 42-year-old Winston G. Green, were arrested without incident.
In a search of the home, police found 3.8 grams of crack cocaine, 49.2 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Police also found several weapons including a handgun, 2 foot samurai sword, home made weapons using a 12 inch knife and a six inch spear.
Graham was found to be in possession of prescription pills and $583 in cash, which was also seized.
All three men remain in police custody, facing a list of drug related charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 32 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
32 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos