Cocaine, weapons seized in Wilmington drug bust
WILMINGTON - May 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police seized cocaine, marijuana and several kinds of weapons during a drug bust in Wilmington.
On Friday, after a month long investigation, police executed a search warrant at a home on the 2200 block of North Pine Street.
While at the home, police say 22-year-old Josh Graham dropped a gun out of the window.
Graham, along with two other occupants inside - 29-year-old Dwight Johnson and 42-year-old Winston G. Green, were arrested without incident.
In a search of the home, police found 3.8 grams of crack cocaine, 49.2 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Police also found several weapons including a handgun, 2 foot samurai sword, home made weapons using a 12 inch knife and a six inch spear.
Graham was found to be in possession of prescription pills and $583 in cash, which was also seized.
All three men remain in police custody, facing a list of drug related charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 17 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ