Cocaine, weapons seized in Wilmington drug bust
WILMINGTON - May 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police seized cocaine, marijuana and several kinds of weapons during a drug bust in Wilmington.
On Friday, after a month long investigation, police executed a search warrant at a home on the 2200 block of North Pine Street.
While at the home, police say 22-year-old Josh Graham dropped a gun out of the window.
Graham, along with two other occupants inside - 29-year-old Dwight Johnson and 42-year-old Winston G. Green, were arrested without incident.
In a search of the home, police found 3.8 grams of crack cocaine, 49.2 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Police also found several weapons including a handgun, 2 foot samurai sword, home made weapons using a 12 inch knife and a six inch spear.
Graham was found to be in possession of prescription pills and $583 in cash, which was also seized.
All three men remain in police custody, facing a list of drug related charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run