Cocaine, weapons seized in Wilmington drug bust
WILMINGTON - May 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police seized cocaine, marijuana and several kinds of weapons during a drug bust in Wilmington.
On Friday, after a month long investigation, police executed a search warrant at a home on the 2200 block of North Pine Street.
While at the home, police say 22-year-old Josh Graham dropped a gun out of the window.
Graham, along with two other occupants inside - 29-year-old Dwight Johnson and 42-year-old Winston G. Green, were arrested without incident.
In a search of the home, police found 3.8 grams of crack cocaine, 49.2 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Police also found several weapons including a handgun, 2 foot samurai sword, home made weapons using a 12 inch knife and a six inch spear.
Graham was found to be in possession of prescription pills and $583 in cash, which was also seized.
All three men remain in police custody, facing a list of drug related charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose