Cocaine, weapons seized in Wilmington drug bust
WILMINGTON - May 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police seized cocaine, marijuana and several kinds of weapons during a drug bust in Wilmington.
On Friday, after a month long investigation, police executed a search warrant at a home on the 2200 block of North Pine Street.
While at the home, police say 22-year-old Josh Graham dropped a gun out of the window.
Graham, along with two other occupants inside - 29-year-old Dwight Johnson and 42-year-old Winston G. Green, were arrested without incident.
In a search of the home, police found 3.8 grams of crack cocaine, 49.2 grams of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia.
Police also found several weapons including a handgun, 2 foot samurai sword, home made weapons using a 12 inch knife and a six inch spear.
Graham was found to be in possession of prescription pills and $583 in cash, which was also seized.
All three men remain in police custody, facing a list of drug related charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 9 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 40 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 17 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Video: Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
9 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
40 min ago