Police identify man killed in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Wilmington, Delaware say a man was gunned down Sunday night, and now the search is on for his killer.
The shooting happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. on the 2600 block of North Claymont Street.
Arriving police officers and medics worked feverishly on the victim, who had sustained a gunshot wound to the neck and chest.
The man, identified as 27-year-old Marvin Moore, was transported to Christiana Care Health System where he later died.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 11 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 41 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 39 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 44 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber