Powerball jackpot jumps to $350-million
May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- With no winner over the weekend, the Powerball jackpot has jumped to an estimated $350-million.
That would make it the third largest prize in the game's history.
In case you were a Match 5 winner with Saturday's drawing, here are the numbers again:
6-13-19-23-43 and the Powerball was 16.
The next drawing is on Wednesday, which you can watch during Action News at 11.
powerball, lottery, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 12 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital