Firefighter injured in Ambler house fire
AMBLER, Pa. - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least one firefighter was injured during a house fire in Ambler, Montgomery County Monday afternoon.
Crews were dispatched just before 12:30 p.m. to a fire at 58 Reiffs Mill Road.
One firefighter suffered a laceration and was out of the hospital by 5:00 p.m.
The other firefighter was rushed to Abington Hospital for treatment. There was no immediate word on that firefighter's condition.
The American Red Cross Southeastern Pennsylvania is assisting a family of seven displaced by the blaze.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 45 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos