Restore the Shore: Marie's Seafood
SEA ISLE CITY, N.J. - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Like so many businesses, Marie's Seafood in Sea Isle City was damaged following Sandy.
The manager, Steve Romano, took us on a tour of the new Marie's.
There was three feet of water inside this business.
It took crews six weeks of just cleaning, before any construction work could even begin here.
But as is the case with most people here, there was never a question about doing whatever it took to get things back up and running.
And now with a week or two to spare before Memorial Day, Marie's is ready.
restore the shore, new jersey, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state, brian taff
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 59 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos