Restore the Shore: Marie's Seafood
SEA ISLE CITY, N.J. - May 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Like so many businesses, Marie's Seafood in Sea Isle City was damaged following Sandy.
The manager, Steve Romano, took us on a tour of the new Marie's.
There was three feet of water inside this business.
It took crews six weeks of just cleaning, before any construction work could even begin here.
But as is the case with most people here, there was never a question about doing whatever it took to get things back up and running.
And now with a week or two to spare before Memorial Day, Marie's is ready.
restore the shore, new jersey, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state, brian taff
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 52 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 59 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
52 min ago