Driver charged with DUI in deadly crash in Logan
LOGAN - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver is charged with DUI after a deadly crash in the Logan section of Philadelphia Monday night.
The three-car crash happened around 10:40 p.m. at Roosevelt Boulevard and 5th Street.
Police say a 45-year-old woman passenger died when the 34-year-old male driving slammed into two other cars.
The victim was rushed to Einstein Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.
The man was arrested for driving without a license and under the influence, police say.
The crash is under investigation.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 51 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
51 min ago