Delaware police: Body IDed as missing NJ fisherman
MILTON, Del. - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a body found on a Sussex County beach has been identified as a missing New Jersey fisherman.
Police say the remains found last week on Fowler Beach in Milton belong to 23-year-old Joshua Cattlet.
Cattlet went missing more than a month ago after a crabbing vessel capsized near Cape May in April. WMDT-TV reports that the medical examiner ruled his death accidental.
Information from: WMDT-TV, http://www.wmdt.com/
new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book